Friday, January 17, 2014

I was diagnosed with dyslexia at the age of 9. "I don't want to wake up"









Post By: Simon Davies


"I don't want to wake up. feel so much better when i sleep. It's really sad, like a nightmare when i wake up and then, "I woke up into the nightmare.” 


         I was diagnosed with dyslexia at the age of 9. I was bullied all the way through primary and boarding school. 
               I hated going to school because everyone thought I was different. I have tried so hard to make friends. Left the school with no gcse's thought things would turn out for the better but didn't.
                   I still find it hard to make friends. I have been through depression due to my dyslexia just wished, "I could have a friend to talk,  now and again about what I have been though.

         "The saddest part of my life is i don't have anyone who understand's me and by each passing day i feel like moving towards the abyss, only if i have someone"

Contact Simon Davies on:  simonjdavies76@yahoo.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment