Sunday, January 12, 2014

I am dyslexic, should i tell her before getting married ?

will she still like me

I am dyslexic, if there is a girl whom i am getting married.

Should i tell her I am dyslexic before getting married, After marriage or don't tell her at all.




This question has came to my mind thousands of times and still i don't know what to do. It gives shivers and quivers to my soul just by thought of telling her that I am dyslexic. Its not like i am afraid to tell her but a part of me does afraid of what happens if i don't tell her. Will it be faithful by my side to keep her in dark and not to tell her about my dyslexia. 

                 Before getting married if i tell her, I am dyslexic. She will have a choice either she will leave me or love me more. if she leaves me what will i do then, i have know idea probably, 'i will think its all for the best and she didn't loved me the way i did to her. Yes it will break my heart but then hearts are amazing things it will fix itself and i don't have to live with guilt that i didn't tell her.
                  
                 If i tell her, 'i am dyslexic, after getting married what will she say, do or think of me.  I have know idea but i know better, 'that will be wrong in her and my eyes and i will be the unfaithful selfish prick.
                 
                  Lastly what if i don't tell her at all that 'i am dyslexic. Can i do that, can i start a married life on lies, how long can i hide my dyslexia, not for long and i know that for sure. I can't create a house on lies. i can't even think of doing this to someone i say i love.

   
       "Love is life, marriage is a sacred vows, i take your name as a prayer and what would or could do for you - By Sachin   

No comments:

Post a Comment